The Evaluation Criteria for The Working Permits of Foreigners No. 4817 are required to meet applicant businesses and foreigners in relation to the Working Permit Requests of Foreigners determined in accordance with Article 13 of the Law's Enforcement Regulation as follows:
At least five T.R. citizens are required to work in the workplace where work permits are requested. In the event of a request for work permits for more than one foreigner in the same workplace, five T.R. citizens will be employed separately for each foreigner who is granted a work permit. If the foreigner who wants permission is a company partner, the five-person employment requirement is sought for the last six months of a one-year work permit issued by the Ministry.
The paid capital of the workplace must be at least 100,000 TL or gross sales must be at least TL 800,000 or the last year the export amount must be at least $250,000.
Article 2 for permission requests for foreigners to work in associations and foundations, 1st and 2nd articles will not be applied in the evaluation of the applications for work permits of foreigners who will work in the representations of foreign state airlines in Turkey, the education sector and home services.
The foreigner, a company partner who wants permission, must have at least 20 percent of the capital share, not less than 40,000 TL.
The amount of monthly wages declared by the employer to be paid to the foreigner must be compatible with the duties and competence of the foreigner. Accordingly, at least the amount of the fee to be paid to the foreigner, taking into account the amount of the minimum wage in force as of the date of application;
· 6.5 times the minimum wage for senior executives, pilots and engineers and architects who request pre-permission,
· 4 times the minimum wage for unit or branch managers and engineers and architects,
· 3 times the minimum wage for teachers and foreigners who will work in psychologists, physiotherapists, musicians and stage artists titles and who will work in specialty and masterful jobs.
· Minimum wage for foreigners to be employed in household services and the minimum wage must be 1.5 times the minimum wage for foreigners who will work in other professions other than those mentioned above (salesperson, marketing-export worker).
· 2 times the minimum wage for foreigners who will work in such works as masseurs, masseuses and SPA therapists, and who will work in acrobatic and similar titles in tourism-animation organization companies.
At least four-star tourism businesses with documents from the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, which prove that they have a massage parlor and the demands of the resorts with certified resorts, such as masseurs, masseuses and SPA therapists will be evaluated and the demands of businesses not covered in this scope will not be considered appropriate.
The quota for the employment of five T.R. citizens will not be applied separately for each foreigner if at least 10 T.R. citizens are employed for foreigners employed in specialty and expert jobs of entertainment industry and tourism-animation organization companies.
The criteria determined in articles 1 and 2 will not be applied in the evaluation of work permit requests for foreigners to be employed in contracts or procurement procedures by public institutions and organizations that are judged on bilateral or multilateral contracts to which Turkey is a party.
In cases requiring advanced technology or the same qualifications, the criteria determined by articles 1st and 2nd will not be applied on the approval of the General Directorate.
For foreigners who will be employed outside key personnel in businesses with direct foreign investment conditions from feature offering, the criterion set by article 1 is applied on the basis of the number of Turkish citizens working in all workplaces throughout the country.