Step by Step Work Permit Application Process
- An employment contract is signed between the foreigner and the employer.
- The employer or authorized e-declaration user creates a workplace registration with the e-signature in the Work Permit Automation System of Foreigners via e-government.
- Fills in requested information and documents and uploads them to the system.
- It completes the application by approving with e-signature.
- If the application is evaluated positively by the Ministry, the work permit fee and valuable paper price to be notified to you are deposited separately in the relevant bank accounts.
- The work permit card issued on behalf of the foreigner will be sent to your workplace address with PTT Cargo.
- The employer is obliged to apply to the Social Security Institution to which she is affiliated within 30 days from the approval date of the foreigner's work permit and submit a declaration of insured employment.